Imperial Cargo Ship

The place where space and time are bent as ships travel through hyperspace to get to their destinations.

Imperial Cargo Ship

Postby Amome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:24 am

As the ship entered hyperspace Amome smiled. {I have done it} he thought. Amome's mind was filled with excitement as he enjoyed the victory of his latest hunts. In his ship he know carried an Anzati a human force user and a Hutt.

Amome walked over to the detention areas and smiled as he looked at the creatures inside those huge clear cylinders. "Hello my dear pets."
Amome

Re: Imperial Cargo Ship

Postby Kirith on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:36 am

"Oh, wonderful," muttered the woman, looking up as Amome wandered into the room where she was imprisoned in her clear cylinder. "You are so kind to grace us with your presence. Sorry that I can't offer you any tea or cookies, but I fear that my guest chambers lack the facilities to do so."

The human woman glares at Amome, her arms crossed over her chest. To the casual observer, there seemed to be nothing of note about her. She was medium in height, with dark brown hair, cut short for practicallity. She wore a dark green flightsuit that was slightly rumpled from sleeping on the floor of the cylinder. There was a holster for a blaster at her side, but the blaster was missing and she felt it's lack of presence keenly.

"What do you want with me?" she damanded. "I fail to see how I can be of any use to you."
Kirith

Postby Amome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:42 am

Amome stood in a the most upright position possible. He smiled. The clawdite was in human form. His tanned skin and muscular frame made the evil smile almost pleasant. "My dear, pets don't need to have a use or purpose other than to entertain and keep company. And as far as entertaining your as useful as they come." Amome smiled and walked toward her cylinder. He then noticed the Hutt next to her, his smile left his face. *Sigh* "Unlike others who aren't entertaining at all."
Amome

Postby Kirith on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 am

"Have you ever considered the possibility that you may be criminally insane?" the woman asks. "And while I am touched that you find me such a useful source of entertainment " she practically spat the word, "I much rather to be back in my ship, the Cat's Paw, not in this inhumane cylinder." She looks over at the hutt in the cylinder next her, wondering why he was chosen as a 'pet,' still not understanding her captor's fascination with her.
Just about all the world problems can be solved with snark and chocolate.
Kirith

Postby Ajog on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:59 am

Ajog looked at the Clawdite. Having been in the ship longer than anyone he had developed a great hate for his capturer. As usual he didn't speak and tried to sleep.
Ajog

Postby Amome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:06 am

"Criminally insane? I have never thought of that, I'll give it some deep thought." Amome answered with a grin in his face. "As for your accomodations, well I think you should try getting used to them, you will be in them for a long time. If you don't believe me ask the worm next to you. He's been here for four years now." He said referring the Hutt. "He used to be much fatter before, it's a pity he's not as impressive as before."
Amome

Postby Ajog on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 am

Ajog opened his eyes in anger as he heard the comment about his weight. Furious he whipped his tail against the cylinder making a loud thud and nothing more.
Ajog

Postby Amome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:09 am

Amome jumped, startled, as the loud sound emerged on the other sound of the undamged cylinder. "Hey it did something!"
Amome

Postby Kirith on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:11 am

“Perhaps you should feed him,” remarks the woman darkly. “Normally a loss of weight would be related to a lack of food and a nasty temper. I suppose I have to look forward to starving as well.” Her stomach grumbled – it had been several hours since she had last eaten. That was back on the Cat’s Paw, before she had gotten herself into this mess. Really, sometimes she had the worse luck in the world.

She sat down in her cell, refusing to let herself look bothered by her predicament. Leaning casually against the wall of the cylinder, she looks her captor up and down. “I don’t suppose I could at least have a pillow? The floor of these cylinders are rather uncomfortable. You should sue the designer.”
Just about all the world problems can be solved with snark and chocolate.
Kirith

Postby Amome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:18 am

Amome laughed. "Well, I will make sure you get a pillow and some food. I assure you I feed all my "pets" and you won't have to worry about that. Worm here is just grumpy because I feed him only 4 times a day. Besides I like him better this way,he was to fat when we met."
Amome

Next

Return to Hyperspace