Imperial Cargo Ship

The place where space and time are bent as ships travel through hyperspace to get to their destinations.

Re: Imperial Cargo Ship

Postby Ajog on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Ajog woke up and found the human female sleeping. He didn't know much about piloting ships but he rather not have his pilots sleeping during a flight. "How much longer?" he said in a liud voice making sure, Kirith woke up.
Ajog

Postby Kirith on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:39 pm

Kirith jumped slightly, the hutt's voice interrupting her sleep. She yawned, and rubbed her eyes, attempting to dispel any vestige of sleep. Blearily and still blinking her eyes, she looked at the display read out on the navicomputer. “About five more minutes,” she said.
Just about all the world problems can be solved with snark and chocolate.
Kirith

Postby Ajog on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 pm

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Asked Ajog knowing that he did. Ajog then moved closer to the out look. He wanted to see as the white vortex changed into a black blanket filled with stars.
Ajog

Postby Kirith on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:52 pm

"Yes, you did," Kirith said matter-of-factly, leaning back in her chair. "But I shall forgive you."

Soon the warning alarm went off. Kirith sat up straight in her seat and buckled herself in. "Preparing to exit hyperspace," she said before pulling the lever that brought the vortex of hyperspace back into real space.
Kirith

Postby Ajog on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Ajog braced himself as the ship prepared to exit hyperspace. "Finally going home."
Ajog

Postby Amome on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 am

The imperial Cargo ship entered hyperspace and headed toward Nar shadaa.

The ship left began exiting hyperspace.
Amome

Previous

Return to Hyperspace