Duskpoint, T-Wing Interceptor

The place where space and time are bent as ships travel through hyperspace to get to their destinations.

Duskpoint, T-Wing Interceptor

Postby Karrn Twoo'ami on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:10 pm

His good hand gripped so hard, Karrn knew he could seriously injure himself if he let his razor claws go.

Snarling at the Chiss' impertinence, he could feel her disgust at being given this mission, even through the wurm hole of hyperspace.

It all reminded him of something. A feeling from the past. Hearing his Master's own feminine timbre utter the word he hated so much, the Dark Cathar knew well this memory of a so called virtue he spurned; 'Patience.'

He'd gone off half cocked against the Chiss even! Berating his stupidity at not actually having destroyed some passing ship to back up his claim of a Vagaari attack. Now he had to find some and rile them up, quickly...but first..

Bringing up the schematics of his withdrawl from the Chiss Exploratory Library bank, Karrn began to calm as he focused.

Reading voraciously as the trip continued, dozing on and off, the Explorer learned much of the world the was to make his own.

He did not dream again, but when awake he split his time between study, scanning the minds of those close to him, all the while usually cursed the ronto-brained path the Force had chosen for him...why'd it have to be another frozen rock?
the parasites are excited when you're dead
eyes bulging, entering your head.
and all your thoughts, they rot.
god and satan they gamble when you're dead
beams of light, one sprite, the other's bourbon instead
it was hot and time was stickin to my skin.
we're all a punchline to a joke that they won't let us in on.

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.
Karrn Twoo'ami

Re: Duskpoint, T-Wing Interceptor

Postby Karrn Twoo'ami on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:28 am

A sudden annoyance, the sharp pain of an insistent sound and the blooming glow behind his eyelids all told Karrn he was coming out of hyperspeed. Soon he would be at his destination.

Karrn Twoo'ami

Postby Karrn Twoo'ami on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 am

Meditation came easy to Karrn most of the time. Preferring quiet to noise, the Cathar actually enjoyed the still sensory dep that hyperspace provided.
Perhaps the path you are following, this very dangerous path, perhaps it leads not where you think. Perhaps...perhaps my actions are dictated by the Force. Perhaps I am being led where I need to go. But I have seen no sign. I have seen only darkness and pain. Fear, Greed, Oppression. This Galaxy has all in spades. Are my betrayals so rare? They seem...common place for so many on hundreds of worlds. I have found Ilum for Force's sake! The fabled home of the Jedi Crystals. Master taught me much of her passions and now I have surpassed even she. Now is my time. I have the will, now simply continue with the way. Let the Force guide me, I need a squarking sign...

Karrn puzzled over these thought, opening himself up to the Force and letting it guide him, as he attuned himself to it. Meditation always came easy to Karrn.

Karrn Twoo'ami

Postby Karrn Twoo'ami on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 am

ooc; More than a year between posts. That's hot.

IC:
Meditation ever fell over Karrn quickly, as if the Force were eager for the young pupil to plumb it's depths. Twoo'ami actually found the still sensory dep of hyperspace peaceful, perfect for just these occasions.

This task is finally almost finished, there is but one final test and then I will have acquired another bar to climb to the next... but is it really worth it? Is it possible that I will discover others as powerful as this mysterious Sith? If so, they will crush my plans... at least there is that possibility. The Force is wise, it reveals much to me.

A sudden rush hit Karrn then, as a vision assailed him within the cabin of his small fighter, the reassuring curves of the jump ring curving above the cockpit view port, the burly Cathar's naturally deep red eyes sliding upward in a slackening that belied the rigidity of the remainder of his wide squat form.

Visions were a rarity for Twoo'ami; never having seen the future, the past but once, and most often the present in the half dozen or so episodes.

Now another ghostly feeling of inhabiting another form loomed within him, a blinding ball of heat suddenly consuming his vision, burning his eyes, searing his lungs. Deep trumpeting cries of utter malevolence shook his mind, the tens of thousands of deaths that waited among the stars rearing up before him in this single cruel blazing orb of whatever end came to seek his own soul... the Force showed Karrn the future for the first time then, he knew this to be true, for Twoo'ami had been gifted with a vision of his own death.

Karrn Twoo'ami

Return to Hyperspace