Asorex, modified Firespray-31 class

The place where space and time are bent as ships travel through hyperspace to get to their destinations.

Asorex, modified Firespray-31 class

Postby Asorex on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Ardeth gets up from the pilot's chair and leaves the cockpit, sliding down the ladder to the main compartment of the ship. He picks up the oblong case leaning against the bulkhead and walks over to his weapons locker, something of a walk-in compartment. Opening the case he pulls out a customized E-17D sniper rifle and places it on a wall rack, then places the case in a locker with other cases of various shapes and sizes.

He exits the locker and returns to the cockpit. Sitting back down he contemplates his new assignment. This should be interesting. I had heard that he retired, but I never truly believed it...after all he's been in the assassin business longer than I have... Ardeth Zaer chuckles darkly. Well, as they say, only the best for the best...
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
―Boba Fett
Asorex

Re: Asorex, modified Firespray-31 class

Postby Asorex on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:10 am

The alarms announcing the approach of the ship's exit from hyperspace blare in the cockpit. Ardeth stirs in the pilot's chair, well rested from his brief nap. The Devaronian reaches out to the controls and braces for the sudden jolt as the strings of light surrounding him outside the viewport abruptly collapse back into the pin pricks of stars in real space.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
―Boba Fett
Asorex

Return to Hyperspace