Outcast. Logan's Theta T-2c Class shuttle

The place where space and time are bent as ships travel through hyperspace to get to their destinations.

Outcast. Logan's Theta T-2c Class shuttle

Postby marvinthebold on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:25 am

*Logan closes his eyes and leans back in the pilot's seat. Despite the fact that flying was almost second nature to him, he never liked hyperspace. It gave him the creeps for some reason. He leans forwards to make a quick check of the ship's systems. Seeing everything in order, he gets up from the pilot's seat and heads for his room. Logan lays down on the cot and closes his eyes. Several minutes later, he drifts off to sleep*

Aylissan's fingers run through his hair, her head rests on his shoulder. Logan holds her close to him, his head resting on hers.
"I never want to leave Logan...let's just stay here forever:*She says.

"I know"*He replies and kisses her forehead. "I love you"

"I love you too Logan"*She says*

*Logan closes his eyes and holds her tightly*

*Evil laughter begins to echo in his ears and suddenly his vision swirls. Logan closes his eyes and opens them and finds himself in a dark cell, a cloaked and hooded figure standing over him. His eyes widen with horror as he sees Aylissan chained to the wall, a torture droid standing over her. He cries out to her, but he can feel his throat being constricted. Tears begin to slide down his face as he watches Aylissan go limp...

"She's dead...you can never see her again......"*A harsh voice echoes in his mind*

No...no...she couldn't be dead...she just couldn't be...

"NO! AYLISSAN!!"

*Logan bolts upright, his body drenched in sweat. He puts a hand to his throat, and looks around wildly. Slowly, his rapid breathing returns to normal and he lays back down, tears beginning to pour down his face. A sob escapes his lips and his eyes go from their usual brown to a dark red. He shakes and tries to calm himself*

"No.....it...it...was just a dream...ugh..."

*Several minutes pass before he finally gets control of himself. His eyes turn a dull brown, still a reddish tint in them. Logan gets up and paces around his quarters, taking deep breaths and shaking his head several times as if trying to shake the vision out of his head. He knew that she wasn't dead.*

She's alive...and I'm going to find her...

*A small ringing tone signals that he is approaching his destination, wherever the Force had decided to take him. He straightens his robes and heads for the cockpit*

"Wonder where I ended up this time..."

*He prepares to bring the Outcast back into normal space*
Sorry. I tried to find a catchy signature that would amaze all who read it, but I could not...I apologize again.

-me
marvinthebold

Re: Outcast. Logan's Theta T-2c Class shuttle

Postby marvinthebold on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:17 am

Logan sits back in the cockpit as the stars blur into hyperspace lines.

"What a day this turned out to be...hahaha"

He checks his controls to make sure everything is shipshape before getting up
Sorry. I tried to find a catchy signature that would amaze all who read it, but I could not...I apologize again.

-me
marvinthebold

Postby Saralynn on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:34 am

Aylissan sank to the floor and sat cross-legged, watching Logan quietly. She began combing her fingers through her hair nervously, trying to think of what he could possibly have to say. Several things came to mind, but she didn't want to get her hopes up. She didn't even know what she wanted at the moment.
"So . . . what now?" A faint smile appeared on her face; she could quite clearly recall saying those words to him before.
Just hold me now, and let it be.
Shelter me, comfort me.
Saralynn

Postby marvinthebold on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 am

"Now? Well..."

Now what? What could he possibly say to her? He didn't know where to even start. It had been three years...

"You know you don't have to sit on the floor...there's a very comfortable co-pilot's seat there."

That's it? Man, you've lost your edge...

-me
marvinthebold

Postby Saralynn on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:48 am

"Oh." She stood up and walked over to the indicated seat. "Right."
She sat down, avoiding his gaze.
"Ummm . . ."
This is like our first meeting all over again. Except more awkward, I think.
Shelter me, comfort me.
Saralynn

Postby marvinthebold on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:55 am

Logan sits back down in the pilot's chair and sighs heavily. His mind suddenly flashed back to their first meeting. He hid a smile as he recalled one of the most awkward moments of his life and probably hers as well.

"I don't even know where to start...so much has happened..."

A LOT had happened. Including the worst two years of his life. He knew he had to tell her what had happened to him. But where would he start? And how would she handle it?

Maybe I should leave it for later...she's been through a lot today...

-me
marvinthebold

Postby Saralynn on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:03 am

"I'm sure. I mean, it's been three years . . ."
She wanted to ask him what had happened to him, but was half afraid to. She could see he'd changed -- that had been obvious during his duel. But had he changed too much?
She quickly looked up at him, ducking her head again to avoid his eyes.
I'm acting ridiculous.
Shelter me, comfort me.
Saralynn

Postby marvinthebold on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:09 am

"Three very long years...I spent two of them under the impression that you'd been killed..."

Logan closes his eyes as a surge of anger ran through him. It still affected him...even though she was right in front of him. He could feel the memories returning now...painful ones...he knew that he had to tell her...

"Not long after my capture...Krast told me that you were dead...to turn me to the dark side...and......and it worked...I turned...you were the only thing keeping me in the light..."

He lowers his head as a single tear slowly rolls down his face.

-me
marvinthebold

Postby Saralynn on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:16 am

That caught her attention, and she looked up quickly.
"He said that? Oh, Logan, I'm so sorry." Her hand twitched slightly and she almost reached out to him, but held back feeling shy.
"I can't imagine . . ." She shuddered slightly.
If I thought he was dead . . .we never really said he was. They just told me to move on and forget him.
"What happened?" She tried to catch his eye.
Shelter me, comfort me.
Saralynn

Postby marvinthebold on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:26 am

Logan pauses for a second before continuing

"I went through hell Aylissan...two years...constant torture...tests...I almost lost myself completely. I almost gave myself wholly to the dark side. I was so close..."

He sighs again, tears now pouring down his face. But he kept talking.

"One night I heard him talking to someone...he was talking about you...he was telling someone about how he'd turned me...and.......and I lost it...he'd been lying...and...I killed him. I Force Pushed him into a power conduit...I watched....I watched him die...and...."

His tone of voice is one of pure disgust

"I enjoyed it...."

-me
marvinthebold

Next

Return to Hyperspace